Saturday, July 9, 2011

10 Things I loved about my time Cape Town



1. I could see Table Mountain every time I opened my kitchen window


2. The sound of the ocean lulling me  to sleep.


3.Muizenberg ( where I stayed)..perfectly sandwiched between the mountains and the ocean


4.The Eastern Food Bazaar in Central City...best value for money if you love curry and naan.


5.Muizenberg Flea Market....whether you need  a piece of scrap metal,a dress or fried      calamari,you can find it every Sunday at this eclectic market.




6. The four seasons you can experience in one day...just gotta love it lol




7.Everyone thinking I was South African and people speaking to me in Xhosa.




8.Township Meat!!!!




9.People under the age of 50 having tea parties...seems like the most natural thing to do now




10.The diversity....a Cape Townian could be anyone








No comments:

Post a Comment